There are three ways you can access your banking information with your mobile phone:
1) PSCU Mobile Banking Apps
Get instant access to your PSCU personal accounts anytime and anywhere with the PSCU Mobile Banking App – now available for iPhone, iPod Touch, iPad and Android devices.
With the PSCU Mobile Banking App, you can:
- Access account balances, transaction history and view cheques
- Transfer funds between PSCU accounts, send and receive INTERAC® e-Transfers
- Pay bills conveniently online
- Find nearby CU branches and ATMs
- Deposit cheques on the go with PSCU’s Deposit Anywhere feature (coming soon)
2) MemberDirect Mobile Web
How do you check your account when you’re miles from a computer?
Simple. With mobile banking, all the key functions of our online banking service are in the palm of your hand.
Login to pscu.ca MemberDirect Mobile Web
Our MemberDirect Mobile Services allow you to log in to your account online using your Smartphone’s web browser. No need to register for this service. When you visit this website from your Smartphone, you will be automatically routed to the web-based interface version of the website which has been optimized for smaller screens.
- View account balances
- Pay and manage bills
- Set up scheduled bill payments
- Transfer money between accounts
- Stop payments
- View credit union MasterCard® account balances
- Send an Interac® e-Transfer
- Find a branch
- Find an ATM
- Apply for a loan
- View up to date rates
- Order cheques
- Change contact information
- Change personal access code
- Open a new account*
- Check investments
Mobile banking security features.
- Multiple logins: You will be required to log in to your credit union MasterCard® and wealth management partner (Credential® Financial Strategies) accounts using unique usernames and passwords. This added layer of security ensures your money is safe.
- Security precautions: Mobile banking offers the same level of security and functionality offered by credit union’s online banking service. No downloading or installation required.
- Time-out: To protect your information, your mobile banking session will end automatically if there has been no activity for 15 minutes.
Set up is easy: Contact our credit union and we can assist you with registering. There is no need to download or install any application.
3) Mobile Access
- Use your mobile phone to text for account balances and recent account activity. Login to online banking to register your phone now.
Any questions? Just call (709) 579-8210 or 1-800-563-6755 and we can help you get mobile access to your banking.
Mobile banking gives you real-time access to your accounts wherever you happen to be. Just send a quick text message to your account and you'll receive a message back. It's fast, it's easy and it's free.*
It works on all text-enabled phones. It doesn't matter what kind of cell phone you have, as long as you can send and receive text messages.
Check account balances and recent account activity information from anywhere you can get a signal-instantly. You'll get the account information you want, when you need it. There's no need to find a computer to check your account balance. And, have peace of mind with the ability to instantly check what activity has taken place with your account.
Your personal information is always secure as the only information that is transmitted is your account balance or your recent account activity. Even if you lose your phone, no one will be able to make changes to your account, steal funds or personal or financial information. And, it's quick and easy to cancel mobile banking if needed.
Check out a demo to see how easy it is.
Ready to sign up?
Getting started with mobile banking is easy. All you need is access to online banking. Don't have online banking access? Contact your branch to sign up today.
If you're already on online banking user:
- Login to your online banking account and click on mobile banking
- Enter your mobile phone information
- You'll receive a text message with your passcode
- Confirm your passcode and select the accounts you want to access with mobile banking
Once you've signed up, it's easy to use.
To check your account balance, simply text BAL to 66639 (MONEY). Within moments, you will receive a text message with your account balance information.
All Account Balances
To check all of your account balances, simply text BAL ALL to 66639 (MONEY). You'll receive a text message with the balance information for all your selected accounts.
To view your recent account activity, simply text ACT to 66639 (MONEY). You'll then receive a text message with your five most recent transactions on your account.
And, to make it even easier, you can save the short code 66639 (MONEY) in your phone for quick and easy access. You can even save your text messages and simply resend for future use.
Check out our online demo to see for yourself.
*Standard text messaging rates may apply depending on your provider and plan.